- RSS Channel Showcase 7962765
- RSS Channel Showcase 5600465
- RSS Channel Showcase 9274759
- RSS Channel Showcase 8442356
Articles on this Page
- 01/07/16--00:00: _Kick Ass Maya Gener...
- 01/19/16--20:34: _Sci-Fi RPG team loo...
- 01/20/16--00:00: _3D Generalist
- 01/22/16--20:43: _Senior 3D Architect...
- 01/29/16--21:32: _[PAID] - 3D Artist ...
- 02/05/16--22:09: _CAD Operator (Walnu...
- 02/27/16--00:00: _3DS Max animators a...
- 03/07/16--23:40: _Senior 3D Designer
- 04/04/16--00:00: _3D Artist
- 04/08/16--02:27: _Freelance Flame Fin...
- 04/14/16--00:00: _Maya artist
- 04/15/16--03:28: _Maya artist
- 05/18/16--00:00: _Senior FX Artist (R...
- 06/10/16--00:00: _Senior Character TD...
- 06/14/16--00:00: _Pipeline TD
- 06/23/16--00:00: _Animator needed for...
- 07/04/16--00:00: _Cg generalist/efx A...
- 07/04/16--00:00: _3D Generalist
- 07/20/16--00:00: _Experienced 3d Char...
- 07/21/16--00:00: _Rigging TD
- 01/07/16--00:00: Kick Ass Maya Generalist
- 01/19/16--20:34: Sci-Fi RPG team looking for 3D artists
- 01/20/16--00:00: 3D Generalist
- 01/22/16--20:43: Senior 3D Architectural Visualization Specialist
- 01/29/16--21:32: [PAID] - 3D Artist for VR Game Character
- 02/05/16--22:09: CAD Operator (Walnut Creek)
- 03/07/16--23:40: Senior 3D Designer
- 04/04/16--00:00: 3D Artist
- 04/08/16--02:27: Freelance Flame Finisher / VFX Artist
- 04/14/16--00:00: Maya artist
- 04/15/16--03:28: Maya artist
- 05/18/16--00:00: Senior FX Artist (Remote)
- 06/10/16--00:00: Senior Character TD – VFX (Sydney)
- 06/14/16--00:00: Pipeline TD
- 06/23/16--00:00: Animator needed for video game
- 07/04/16--00:00: Cg generalist/efx Artists
- 07/04/16--00:00: 3D Generalist
- 07/20/16--00:00: Experienced 3d Character Artist
- 07/21/16--00:00: Rigging TD
The Award winning visual effects, animation and motion graphics studio, Rockstar is hiring and we're on the look out for an in-house, full-time Maya generalist, editor and overall kick ass motion graphic animator. Applicants need to have a strong showreel and at least 2 years working experience. Ideally, we're on the hunt for a person who has a wide range of skills, from modelling, shading, rendering through to editing and motion graphics experience. One person who's ace at everything !
Project Title: syn·apse
Concept art: http://imgur.com/a/5wJ7A
Description: syn•apse is a science fiction adventure RPG set in an immersive world that spurs the imagination, while remaining logical and plausible, by incorporating several technologies and socio-economic theories that are currently in development and which may become reality in the near-to-distant future.
The story revolves around a group of scavengers of spare parts and machinery living in the underbelly of a mega-city, and their unwitting entanglement in a plot that could determine the fate of 8 million people.
The game’s existing team members are organized, diligent, and have a strong commitment to produce quality aesthetics, music and gameplay, along with a compelling plot. As this is a newly assembled team, we are looking for members to join in.
Upon completion of a playable demo in August 2016, our associates will be pitching it to mid-sized game publishers for consideration. That is when we hope to secure the funds to start properly compensating everyone in the team for their efforts.
Existing Team Members: We are currently a team of 13 people which includes Project Manager, Creative Director+Narrative Designer, Very experienced Lead Programmer with a team of 5 other Programmers, Music Composer and Concept Artists (2D).
3D Environment Artist
3D Character Artist
- 3D Senior Artist Generalist with 3-5 years of experience.
- 3D Junior Artist 1-3 years of experience
Please send full application incl. Cover Letter, CV and Demo Reel to email@example.com
Help build California's future skyline. For over 25 years, Square One Productions has innovated city planning’s environmental review process by creating 3D visuals that guide city planners to their decisions.
Boutique North Beach studio looking for senior-level renderer on contract or employee basis. Prestigious projects, competitive salary, flexible hours, 401k plan, opportunity to learn and grow beyond technical expertise.
• 7+ years work experience in 3D visualizaton
• Proficiency in 3D Studio Max
• Proficiency in Photoshop
• Ability to manage own timelines and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work at least part-time in our San Francisco office
Ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, will have experience with CEQA and an interest in city planning. Experience with transportation projects are especially valuable
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls will not be answered.
I am looking for freelance CG generalists to help me model and texture a set of Mech’s for a Virtual Reality game.
I need artists skilled in both hard surface and organic shapes depending on the different designs.
Ideal applicants have experience in both modelling and texturing for modern game engines like Unreal. You should have a keen eye for photo realism and referenced detail, as well as the ability to apply your own creativity to fill in what is missing in the concepts.
Please apply with examples of your work to email@example.com
Payment over paypal and per asset.
ERM is seeking a detailed, self-starting Environmental CAD Operator to join our consulting firm in Walnut Creek, CA. As part of the Western Division CAD Group, you will provide high-quality drafting support to our Project Managers and Partners for a range of site investigation, remediation, construction, and environmental planning projects across the Western U.S. This is a great opportunity to work with a global environmental leader in an exciting industry!
Provide high-quality technical support for drafting and GIS needs on projects and proposals, while successfully juggling multiple deadline-driven tasks.
Prepare site plans and grading plans using AutoCAD 2010 and Civil 3D.
Prepare cross-sections and profiles, groundwater and chemical contour maps, and geological cross-sections using Surfer.
Prepare process flow diagrams, piping & instrumentation diagrams, and civil/mechanical design details.
Work within quality/budget/schedule expectations and scope-specific assignments.
Complete work assignments in accordance with ERM's management system, format and quality standards.
Trade School Graduate, Associates or BA/BS.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; proven problem solving abilities.
Ability to succeed in a consulting pace, handling multiple project assignments, and maintaining flexibility, while meeting strict deadlines.
Local candidates preferred.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter to the following link: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ERMGINC&cws=1&rid=9619
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past three years we have worked for more than 50 percent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world, in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. These sectors face critical sustainability challenges. Our clients in these sectors and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them to improve sustainability, which fosters a positive impact on our planet.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
ERM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Culver City, United States
Please do not call, visit or contact employer directly.
3D : 3D Animation
Pay / Salary
Los Angeles Based Commercial production company in association with a mayor VFX house in Culver City is looking for 3 artist to join the team for a national commercial campaign coming up in the next 10 to 15 weeks:
Looking for lighting and rendering artist using Renderman in Maya.
Motion capture artist using filmbox , 3d studio max biped is a +
3DS Max animators and lighting artist
3DS max Biped and Motion capture artist
Los Angeles based artist only, Please send me Demo of work (video) bio and day rate
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls
Senior 3D Designer
The Senior 3D Designer executes the modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering of interior and exterior architectural renderings that drive revenue, invigorate growth, and help transform Senior Living environments.
Direct Supply is the nation’s leading supplier of equipment, services and eCommerce systems to the
Senior Living profession. Since 1985, we have assembled one of the brightest, hardest-working teams in
America. Our high-tech culture is fast paced, and our business continues to grow at an astounding rate
year after year. Best of all, we are a Milwaukee-based, 100% employee-owned company that offers great
opportunities for ambitious, motivated people.
Essential Job Functions Responsibilities:
Design conceptual, stylized, and photo realistic 3D architectural renderings and room environments.
Demonstrated ability to understand 2D architectural drawings.
Consult with interior designers and architects to build and furnish architectural spaces in 3D.
Build professional-grade models of furniture, artwork and accessories based off of reference images and dimensions.
Create seamless textures based off of provided fabric samples.
Apply lighting and material best practices to create visually appealing and convincing 3D renders.
Apply photography best practices for framing and composition.
Monitor quality and consistency of design and aesthetic across all renderings.
Identify and implement innovative strategies, process improvements and new technologies.
Manage schedules and deadlines to get projects done on time.
Demonstrated exceptional level of attention to detail.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in 3D Design, Architectural Drafting, Communication Arts, or Graphic Design
5-7 years of experience in 3D rendering role
Expertise in 3D Studio Max
Expertise in Adobe Photoshop
Advanced Proficiency with Autodesk CAD and Revit
Proficiency in architectural standards and reading blueprints
Highly creative as demonstrated through portfolio pieces in addition to possessing a unique and thorough creative process.
Presentation experience to varied audience, including executive level
Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Additional Preferred Skills:
Experience with Sketchup
Familiarity/awareness of interactive technology as an advanced means of viewing/interacting with creative elements (i.e. Virtual Reality(VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Google Cardboard and 360 video)
Experience with Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality(VR), Google Cardboard and 360 video development.
Experience working in a Mac and PC environment
Understanding of general business terminology and marketing principles
Integrity and Trust
Drive for Results
To apply for this or any other position at Direct Supply, please visit DirectSupply.com/Careers.
Calvary Automation in Webster NY is looking for a 3D Artist to join our team.
Calvary is a well established provider of automated machines to the assembly automation marketplace. This position will work directly with our Applications Engineering department to produce technical 3d renderings and animations of automation equipment utilizing 3DS Max, Mental Ray, and Adobe Creative Suite. The chosen candidate must be proficient with modeling, rigging, texturing, lighting, and rendering.
Manipulate existing 2D & 3D engineering assets delivering exceptional photo-realistic renderings and animations.
Ability to understand mechanical engineering 2D and 3D designs.
Must have a sense of urgency to obtain results, consistently meeting deadlines and produce consistently high quality work.
Must be a team player, open to new ideas and techniques from team members.
Build quality professional grade models using 3DS Max.
Basic Mas Scripting.
Understanding of Lighting and Mental Ray Shaders utilizing best practices for delivering photo-realistic renderings.
Proficient with Mental Ray.
Build quality professional grade textures using Photoshop.
Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
Strong trouble shooting / Problem Solving skills.
Effective Communication Skills.
Effective time management skills; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and able to meet all deadlines.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Associates Degree or equivalent experience in 3D Design, Mechanical Drafting / Technical Illustration.
5-7 years experience in 3D rendering role.
Calvary Automation succeeds by delivering outstanding performance. We provide one of the finest work environments in the industry. If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you please submit your resume for consideration.
Optimus is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and experienced Flame artist to take on a leadership role doing Finishing and VFX work in Chicago. We are an established company with full production and post services including editorial, color, VFX, finishing and design.
• Finishing high-end commercial work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, client-supervised environment
• Collaborating and working closely with producers, agency creatives, editors and other Optimus departments
• Overseeing VFX projects from initial client meetings and bidding through on-set supervision and final compositing
Skills and Experience:
• Hands-on finishing and compositing
• Visually creative, organized, strong problem-solving skills
• Can engage and communicate effectively with clients
• Knowledge of and experience with color grading techniques
• Excellent understanding of techniques related to CG rendering and compositing
Ideal candidates should possess skills in the 3 C's: Conform, Composite, & Color with a minimum of 3 years experience in commercial post-production.
This is a freelance opening with the potential for a full-time staff position, based on performance and integration into our culture and workflow.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
We are currently working on a film and are looking for a Maya Freelancer to come in and fine tune a few models that we have.
Must have extensive character modeling and rigging experience as well as dynamics and nHair.
We are currently working on a film and are looking for a Maya Freelancer to come in and fine tune a few models that we have.
Must have extensive character modeling and rigging experience as well as dynamics and nHair.
Senior FX Artist (Remote)
Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We seek a Senior FX Artist for a short contract to start immediately. Remote is fine.
* Work with Artists and Designers to implement particle systems such as liquid/fluid
* Model and Texture assets for an extensive visual range of particle systems and visual effects
* Engage with the FX Lead and Producers
* Proficient in developing particle systems in 3dsMax 2015
* Good knowledge in FumeFX
* Experience as an FX Artist in a production environment such as television commercials, film or animated features/cinematics
* Ability to light and render FX passes for developed FX shots
* Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
* Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Have a proactive and problem solving attitude.
* Ability to self manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [FxArtist-Senior] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design. If you think Animal, think Moulin Rouge, House of Flying Daggers, 300, The Great Gatsby, Happy Feet, Legend of the Guardians, BBC’s Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Avengers: Age of Ultron and of course the blockbuster and BAFTA winning hit, The LEGO® Movie. Yes, that’s all us!
We are seeking an exceptional Character Technical Director to work in our VFX group.
The following skills and experience will be highly regarded:
•5 years + experience on VFX feature films with an emphasis on naturalistic characters.
•Experience with cloth or muscle simulations in rigs and supporting them in shot based workflows.
•Ability to follow a brief and produce complex production ready rigs of a high standard.
•Working with the Modelling Department to ensure that models are suitable for rigging and performance requirements.
•Working with Animators to develop and prototype rigs for a broad range of creative and technical requirements.
•Supporting rigs as they move through the animation pipeline and develop supplementary Animation tools and processes.
•Interest in pipeline, process, tools and techniques with a high level understanding of industry standards, conventions, formats and common practice.
•Software development experience using Python, C++ and OpenGL.
•Understanding and ability to apply foundation knowledge of pertinent mathematical disciplines (basics of linear algebra and trigonometry as required).
The following is required by all candidates:
•Excellent attention to detail.
•Ability to work to deadlines.
•Proven strong technical and visual skills.
•Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills.
•Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
•Ability to work well with others in a team environment and when necessary to pass knowledge to other staff members.
•Strong knowledge of rigging in Maya.
•Knowledge of the Python scripting language.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com
THE THIRD FLOOR, Inc. is the world’s pre-eminent, Emmy Award winning visualization company with offices in Los Angeles and London as well as on location with productions around the world. For the past 12 years, the studio has helped clients visualize and maximize content by producing computer-animated blueprints, known as “previsualizations”. Recent film and television projects THE THIRD FLOOR, Inc. has worked on include The Martian, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Marvel’s Ant-Man, San Andreas, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Mad Max: Fury Road, Maleficent, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Edge of Tomorrow, Guardians of the Galaxy and Game of Thrones Seasons 4 and 5. We continue to push the boundaries of entertainment with content development for exciting cutting-edge projects.
The Third Floor is looking for a Pipeline TD for the Los Angeles office. The role will involve supporting and creating tools for previs work on a feature film. Day to day tasks will involve helping troubleshoot artist problems, creating/testing/documenting new tools, and developing new workflows.
● Python and Mel programming experience
● Excellent knowledge of Maya, After Effects and Microsoft Windows
● Knowledgeable in debugging, bug testing, and problem solving
● Excellent communication & documentation skills
● Good understanding of the film-making process
● General knowledge of image formats and processing
● Flexible and able to work in a frequently changing environment
● Ability to prioritize production needs and tasks
● Detail oriented with strong ability to multi-task
● General understanding of networking and performance issues
● Understanding of data flow and management
Desired Additional Skills:
● Crowd experience
● Shotgun experience
● Computer Science Degree
● Experience with version control (git and/or SVN)
● VR / Game Engine (Unreal / Unity)
● Technical writing ability
● Motion Capture
● Digital Asset Management
● FX and Shader development
To apply, please send resume, reel and reel breakdown to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We are looking for an animator for two dinosaur species - both are partially rigged and animated using 3DS Max CAT rigs. We would prefer someone who has some knowledge of anatomy/biology, but it is not required. The animator must also know how to animate a feathered animal.
For payment, we will give more details on the job so that you may give us a price quote.
If interested, please contact us.
Looking for cg Generalist / Effects Artists who is good in Maya and Max Pipeline
Umedia is an international film group specialized in the production of international feature-film projects. Its activities include production, coproduction, financing (through internal funds) and visual effects (VFX). It has offices in Los Angeles, London, Paris and Brussels.
Based in Brussels and Paris, Umedia Visual Effects provides a full service of visual effects for films. Launched in 2010, the VFX division has expanded rapidly, amassing over 50 international film credits to date.
For our upcoming projects in our Brussels studio, we are looking for an experienced 3D Generalist.
·Create high-level CG elements.
·3D Modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, rigging, animation, and rendering.
·Work efficiently to meet deadlines.
You have an advanced working knowledge of Maya.
You are autonomous, trustworthy and you deliver your work on time.
You have excellent communication skills and you are a good team member.
You are rigorous, detail-focused and you have a problem-solving mindset.
You are fluent in English and/or French and you are willing to relocate to Brussels.
You have a EU work permit
Kobold Entertainment is working with CineMoi NA to produce a new cutting edge product for mobile phones. We are looking for an experienced 3d Character Artist that can not just create but also texture and rig. This project is on a time constraint so deadlines will be tight. Portfolios and work history is a must.
What we are looking to have done:
We are looking for 5 base male bodies and 5 base female bodies for an avatar creation system. They need to be high quality but not push the limits of modern mobile phones. If the base contract is completed successfully there is possibilities for more work.
Compensation will be discussed with each individual contractor.
Please contact Brian Kononchik, CEO Kobold Entertainment for more information via phone 860-912-6943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Qvisten Animation is looking for a talented Junior Rigging TD to join our team for the production of a new feature film. You will work closely with our Lead Character TD helping rigging a lot of characters and props starting from the beginning/mid of August 2016.
- Rigging characters and props following our pipeline and rigging standards using our prebuilt scripts and tools.
- Work closely with our Lead Character TD, Asset Department and Animators.
- Provide support and troubleshoot rig issues based on feedback from animators
- Good knowledge and understanding of body and facial rigging within Maya.
- A good understanding of how to use nodes like transforms, joints, curves, constraints, deformers and solvers for rigging.
- An understanding of topology of mesh and the consequences for rigging.
- Attention to detail and to work thoroughly creating solid and fast rigs.
- Great problem solving skills both for improving rigs and to quickly fix issues when they arise.
- Be able to work very efficient to meet delivery deadlines on a tight schedule.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with fully scripted and modular rigging.
- Knowledge of Python to create simple workflow tools for other departments.(modeling, animation, lighting)
- Experience with facial rigging, how to combine blendshapes and other techniques for appealing expressions.
- Knowledge of dynamics. (Maya nHair, nCloth, nDynamics)
- Python scripting knowledge for creating pipeline-tools for like modelling and lighting.
- Experience as an animator.
- Experience with maya API.
- Experience with Houdini.
If you would be interested in joining us just get in touch with Arnfinn Moseng and Frode Mohrsen: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write to us and tell us a bit about yourself and your passion for rigging. Make sure you send us a working link to your updated reel showcasing your skills and talent. As well please attach your CV, link to your Blog/Website, Linked In etc if available. If you already know someone working here or have been recommended to apply please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you!